A new Measurecamp, a new venue
After 3 fabulous editions at ImpactHub Amsterdam, we have decided it was time for a change. We are happy to share we found a new venue for Measurecamp that we find very inspirational and fun. Amsterdam Art Center was originally a art exchange location, something like a library for art. It provided consumers and businesses access to paintings and other types of art to use on a temporary basis.
Until this day, Amsterdam Art Center still has that goal, but it has extended the use of the space to other companies for workshops and (un)conferences. It is still packed with amazing art for you to enjoy and a very inspirational space to be in. The location has a kitchen where all the (local) food is prepared from scratch (imagine freshly baked bread and other yummie stuff).
- In addition to some really fun and artsy rooms for our session and a spacious communal area, there’s also a foosball table and lounge areas to kick back and relax. Or discuss the topics you like with one or two others on the couches.
- The location has 75 FREE parkingspaces. We think it will be enough for the people who come by car but if it’s full there is a alternative that’s not free. You can park at the trainstation Amsterdam Sloterdijk P+R and walk the last 700 miles.
- If you are coming with public transport get the train or metro to Amsterdam Sloterdijk. When you arrive there it’s just a 700 meter walk. The last couple of meters you will see MeasureCamp balloons to lure you in the right direction. If you don’t see any balloons, you went the wrong way.
- If you walk in you first see a lot of art. Look around if you want but if you’re up for it go upstairs and there you can sign in, catch your badge and meet everybody.
- We always have great weather at measurecamp. If we are lucky again, we can go outside for drinks later in the afternoon. And you can have a sessions outside on a picknicktable if you want.
Measurecamp Amsterdam is delighted that we can host our event at this fun and inspirational venue and we look forward to seeing you there on April 13th!
Take the virtual tour to get inspired