MeasureCamp Amsterdam 2020 POSTPONED
We are sad to announce that due to the COVID19 outbreak we have been forced to postpone the Measurecamp Amsterdam 2020 event. Just like you, we were really looking forward to a fun and knowledge sharing rich event, but circumstances made it impossible for us to move forward with the event. We have chosen to do this a bit ahead of time, because we are considering the impact on people travelling to Amsterdam from abroad (almost 30% of our attendees) and sponsors flying in from abroad as well. We want to provide them with enough time to reschedule their arrangements.
A brief summary, explained in detail in the rest of this post, which we may update over time.
- Postponed to October 2 and 3, same format and location, same agenda
- Tickets from ticketreleases are automatically valid for the event in October
- The final ticketrelease will be postponed as well, keep an eye on social and newsletter for updates
- If you are unable to make it on the new date and have a ticket, please let us know
New date is set!
We are making sure we have a date for the event. That’s why we reserved a spot at Art Amsterdam for the weekend of October 2nd and 3rd. Mark those dates in your calendar, we’ll have an awesome time 🙂
Tickets are still valid
We know tickets are hard to get during our crazy ticket releases. So don’t worry. If you have a ticket for the April event, it’s still valid for the October event. This is the case for both the unconference day (Saturday) and the panel event (Friday). So hold on to your Eventbrite ticket!
Final ticketrelease is postponed
We have a few tickets still available through our final ticketrelease. This release was supposed to happen next week, but we are postponing the ticketrelease to a time closer to October. If you are keen on grabbing one of the final tickets, keep an eye on our social channels and newsletter for announcements.
Unable to make it in October? Let us know!
We know you marked our event in April in your calendar. Eventhough October is still far away, we understand if some of you are not able to make it. If this is the case, please visit Eventbrite and cancel your ticket there, so we can provide the ticket to another Measurecamp fan in the upcoming ticketrelease.
If you have any other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or Twitter.